permaculture - [permaculture] Welcome to the Worldwide Permaculture Network - The Permaculture Research Institute of Australia - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Welcome to the Worldwide Permaculture Network - The Permaculture Research Institute of Australia - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:17:31 -0500

Welcome to the Worldwide Permaculture Network - The Permaculture
Research Institute of Australia - Sent using Google Toolbar
http://permacultureglobal.com/

Welcome to the Worldwide Permaculture Network

A shiny new and rapidly growing interactive database that’s showcasing
the exciting, solutions-based work being implemented by permaculture
projects and practitioners worldwide. If you’re getting depressed
watching current events, this is the site to reinvigorate the mind
with real, lasting, holistic solutions for all the problems humanity
currently faces. Have a look around, be inspired, and if you’re a
permaculture practitioner, be sure to register and upload your
profile, add your project(s), and network with others to share
inspiration, resources and support, and to advertise your services for
a brave new economy.

Find permaculture projects
Find permaculture people

Featured updates from our users...

To do list for spring

Ummm... where to begin, there's so much to do! #1) Make a list...

Prairie Permaculture

A permaculture newbie's musings on permaculture in a grassland ecosystem

Urban Permaculture Design

I'm fairly new to Permaculture but I'm passionate so I'd like to
contribute by sharing my PDC project with you.

Aquatic Garden

A small aquatic garden built from old laundry tubs.

Naturally Built Chicken (Chook) House

Built a nice chicken house out of found materials and mud.

Potato Patch Redux

This is more old news than an update but we are getting ready to
prepare for another planting and reflecting on past experiences. This
was one strategy we used last year to build and produce. Viva ...

Where I am today..

I have just got started on the actual design part of my permaculture
project. To help myself /others to come up with creative and suitable
ideas I have asssembled the forework of my design. The con...

New preliminary design - tackling work next week.

I decided the final layout for the fruit shrubs section and Im going
to dig the holes next week. Wanna see the design?

My allotment design

This is a design for my allotment which I started in 2008 and it is
constantly going under review and improvements. As for good
permaculture practice a design is never "Finished".

A Beginners Guide to working in Sustainable Aid & Overseas Development

…and so seven months later I wake up in a ger [yurt], my belly in
knots from too much tsu-te-tse [traditional salty milk tea] drunk the
night before, and dash outside, into the achingly cold mor...

A Beginners Guide to The Edible Garden Revolution

To my surprise, my parents weren’t exactly thrilled that their
prodigal son was returning home from his two-week intensive course in
the bush to convert their neatly manicured green lawns to a mess...

Ferrocement cistern with style

Ferrocement catchment tanks don't have to be boring cylinders!

Interesting TED talks

Check out these mind-stimulating links...

Afristar Permaculture Education Posters

Afristar started a series of Permaculture posters in 2007 to help
build awareness around Permaculture. To date we have 13 posters
printed are planning more for 2011.

A view of the paradise

There is no doubt that we can shape our world. As the Chinese use to
say, the "outside"landscape is a reflection of our inner landscape.

  • [permaculture] Welcome to the Worldwide Permaculture Network - The Permaculture Research Institute of Australia - Sent using Google Toolbar, Lawrence London, 02/07/2011