permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:14:11 -0600

I think this is a great opportunity for permaculture people to design
pasturing & feed systems that don't utilize commodity crops that are
also genetically engineered. There are gonna be a lot of small
independent farmers that won't have a financial buffer should
contamination occur & they will want to seek some kind of security
that doesn't bet the farm.

~mIEKAL