permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: WhatNow?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Organic Gardening Discussion List <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: WhatNow?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:29:34 -0800

is there any way that organic can get out of the lying USDA they are not on our side and want to destroy organic farming in the USA. how can we let them control organic when they are out to destroy organic. it should start with the certifiers they got us into this. we told you so. the fox running the hen house . wolf in sheep clothing. the USDA is out to destroy anything called organic . those that have eyes let them see.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Helwig" <jimhelwig@mailcan.com>