permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:23:14 -0600

(Here's Organic Valley's position which somewhat contradicts Ronnie's
inclusion of OV in his indictment. Full disclosure: I work as
webmaster of Organic Valley)

opportunity to comment at:

http://www.organicvalley.coop/community/organicsense/

~mIEKAL

& for the record Vilsack's approval of ge alfalfa is one of the most
hideous mistakes in my memory.....