permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture for East Africa with Warren Brush

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Warren Brush" <w@quailsprings.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture for East Africa with Warren Brush
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:30:12 -0600

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=CampaignPublic/id=1408048.6927313389/rid=7e044347a5e0d5be187e63d2f3ec037d

___________________________________

Hello Friends and Colleagues,

I am writing to you to kindly ask for your financial support to continue our
vital Permaculture work in Kenya and Uganda over the coming months and to
share an article I recently wrote about the incredible success of my first
trip to Kenya a few weeks back in December of 2010. During this past trip,
I taught a Permaculture Design Course at a village where over 700 children
live who have been orphaned by AIDS and certified students from all over
Kenya and the world and began design work on an orphanage outside of Nairobi.
It was highly a successful endeavor and will have a significant impact on
Kenya and other places around the globe over the coming years. It would be
an honor to have you read about it in an article I wrote: Read Article (
http://e2ma.net/go/6927313389/208434139/219157007/1408048/goto:http://permaculture.org.au/2010/12/29/concentric-rings-of-change-the-power-of-a-single-african-permaculture-design-course/
)

I will be heading back to Kenya in March 2011 to hold another course on the
opposite side of the country in the Lake Victoria region and to do
sustainability designs for two other orphanages and a short course in Uganda
for a farmer coop. Thanks to a local Santa Barbara Family Foundation, we have
a matching grant for up to $9,000 that helped us with the first course and
with this next journey. Every penny you donate TODAY up to this amount will
double its value. Please read more and contribute by going to the following
link: Learn and Donate Now (
http://e2ma.net/go/6927313389/208434139/219157008/1408048/goto:http://truenatuedesign.chipin.com/permaculture-in-east-africa
) .

With your generous heart, we will be able to bring hope and peace through
permaculture to these deserving people in East Africa. Thank you for your
generous consideration!

In Growing Peace,
Warren Brush

35070 Highway 33 | Maricopa, CA 93252 US

___________________________________

forward this email to a friend
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Forward/ID=1408048.6927313389/rid=7e044347a5e0d5be187e63d2f3ec037d/send_to_friend

This email was sent to permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe
list.

manage your preferences:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Manage/signupId=1416928/id=1408048.6927313389/rid=7e044347a5e0d5be187e63d2f3ec037d
opt out using TrueRemove(tm):
http://e2ma.net/map/view=OptOut/ID=1408048.6927313389/rid=7e044347a5e0d5be187e63d2f3ec037d/signupId=1416928

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Join/signupId=1416928/mailingId=208434139/acctId=1408048

Network for Good
EmailNow powered by Emma
http://www.myemma.com

  • [permaculture] Permaculture for East Africa with Warren Brush, Warren Brush, 01/13/2011