permaculture - [permaculture] Cryptoforestry - interesting blog - http://cryptoforest.blogspot.com/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cryptoforestry - interesting blog - http://cryptoforest.blogspot.com/
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:51:34 -0500

http://cryptoforest.blogspot.com/
Cryptoforestry

Inner City Reforestation in Utrecht and the G/Local Amazon; Psychogeography is involved.
Deze Blog
Gekoppeld vanaf deze locatie
links
Deze Blog

Gekoppeld vanaf deze locatie

links

donderdag 13 januari 2011
The naming of the 'cryptoforest'
The 'cryptoforest' is just my name for, ultimately, a few fields that I happened to discover while getting on with my
own daily chores. At first I was being predictable and boring by trying to find and catalogue all of them in my own
town; but nothing is to be gained from mere awareness of places as if they are different kinds of cereal on a
supermarket shelve. Psychogeography (and foraging) depends on close observation and experience of a very limited number
of places. For this reason I have so far resisted to post about things like the Chernobyl zone of alienation that are
randomly and impersonally related. Call it the Miss Marple approach to psychogeography.

  • [permaculture] Cryptoforestry - interesting blog - http://cryptoforest.blogspot.com/, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/13/2011