permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Link to Collection of Urban Permaculture Photos

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Link to Collection of Urban Permaculture Photos
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:04:32 -0500

On 1/10/2011 3:43 PM, Jennifer Nazak wrote:
Thank you, Lawrence, for posting that link! London Permaculture has
produced a well-curated photo gallery of many aspects of urban
permaculture.

I've added this link to the Online Resources section of my new,
little "Quick-Start Guide to Permaculture" site,
http://www.squidoo.com/permaculturedesign

Jenny, that is a GREAT website! Excellent. Keep up the good work.
I will provide a constant flow of bookmarks for you to browse.
Have to admit, I've been using this list as a bookmarking tool for years, really handy. Now that the mirrors are added, even more so;
the best of three worlds with different features in each.
Never heard of squidoo before this.