permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Link to Collection of Urban Permaculture Photos

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Link to Collection of Urban Permaculture Photos
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:00:28 -0500

On 1/10/2011 3:43 PM, Jennifer Nazak wrote:
Thank you, Lawrence, for posting that link! London Permaculture has
produced a well-curated photo gallery of many aspects of urban
permaculture.

I've added this link to the Online Resources section of my new,
little "Quick-Start Guide to Permaculture" site,
http://www.squidoo.com/permaculturedesign

I've also added a link to Paul's permies.com site to that same
module.

Thanks for adding those links to your pcd site! That's exactly why I post references. I see one of the purposes of this list is that it can contain an ongoing collection of links to important permaculture sites and assorted related bookmarks in addition to much good text-based information. I wish there was a way to add a tag to each new post to make it easier finding specific information, i.e. biointensive gardening, PDC's, PC demo sites, etc.

There are excellent ways to browse and search the mirrors and original message archive:

The Google group:
Permaculturelist
https://groups.google.com/group/permaculturelist?hl=en
view by date, discussions and topics, topic list (start with date of first or last post) and topic summary (start with date of first or last post), search the group or search all groups, or Google search

The Google Blogger Blog
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/
browse labels, comments, posts and recent posts, search the entire blog archives and Google search

And of course the main list archives are searchable with Google:
Command to put in your browser's Google search box to search these archives:
site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture [search string (omit the brackets)]
Ex.:
site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture biointensive
About 350 results (0.26 seconds)
The advanced search option is available after you get the first results page:
biointensive site:lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture