permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union looking for a new President/CEO /Please share

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union looking for a new President/CEO /Please share
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:36:36 -0800

Permaculture Credit Union
Job Description - President/CEO
Reports To: Board of Directors

About the Permaculture Credit Union
The mission of the Permaculture Credit Union Mission is to pool the financial resources of people who believe in the ethics of Permaculture: care of the Earth, care of people, and reinvestment of surplus. The credit union is a 10 year old, innovative and growing financial institution dedicated to providing affordable financial services that advance sustainability.

Position Description
The CEO is responsible for the planning and oversight of all credit union activities in accordance with credit union regulations, polices and directives as established by the board of directors. Ensures financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union. Develops and maintains organizational structure and effective personnel. Represents the Credit Union to regulatory agencies, trade associations, community and civic organizations, members, and other financial institutions. Provides strategic direction, vision, leadership, and management in all functional areas.

Job is located in Santa Fe, NM

For complete position information refer online at http://pcuonline.org/. Position closes January 31, 2011. Please forward your resume and letter of interest to applications@pcuonline.org no later than January 31, 2011.