permaculture - Re: [permaculture] My Library - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] My Library - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 01:10:54 -0500

On 1/6/2011 11:51 PM, Todd Siegel wrote:
Hi Lawrence,

After our exchange yesterday I looked at Diigo a bit more and it seems that
the groups feature might be a nice adjunct to this list. It would be nice to
have a place where all permies could collectively share links.

I just thought of a better group name for a community project:

permasphere

PermaSphere

perma, permaculture...sphere, global communiy...
common sphere of interest

Global Permaculture Community Group Bookmarks Collection

http://groups.diigo.com/group/permasphere