permaculture - Re: [permaculture] My Library - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] My Library - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 01:01:26 -0500

On 1/6/2011 11:51 PM, Todd Siegel wrote:
Hi Lawrence,

After our exchange yesterday I looked at Diigo a bit more and it seems that
the groups feature might be a nice adjunct to this list. It would be nice to
have a place where all permies could collectively share links.

That is a great idea Todd. Now, how to create a permaculture group there..... name already taken:
http://groups.diigo.com/group/permaculture
public, anyone can join
currently a total of five members

also:
http://groups.diigo.com/group/permaculture
# Owner: pixiepatty1111

:-)

have to apply to join...

I will start my own:

ecolandtech

about: permaculture, biointensive regenerative agriculture and ecological land use and human habitat

http://groups.diigo.com/group/ecolandtech