permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Industry sponsored PDCs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Industry sponsored PDCs
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 08:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Excellent points, Ray.
I am currently working on my Master's in Education combined with a teacher
certification, so that I am able to bring permaculture into the public school
in
general and my classroom in particular. Additionally, I've been working on
permaculture-based curriculum for a while now and hope to introduce this to
the
school as well. Thanks for the encouraging post!

-Roman
Children's Permaculture Guild