permaculture - Re: [permaculture] homestead reddit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] homestead reddit
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:51:29 -0500

On 12/21/2010 4:13 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
I've created a new subreddit for homesteading topics. I would like to
get lots of links in there about permaculture and homesteading stuff.
If you have a web page, blog, or an interesting link, please post!

http://www.reddit.com/r/homestead/

It took one and one half hours to post a link I submitted.
Why don't you tell us how to go about doing this efficiently
and what posting policies there are if any.

if homesteading is a subreddit what is the top level page name?