permaculture - [permaculture] My message to the Canadian Senate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranandDave Nokes <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] My message to the Canadian Senate
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:08:28 -0600

I want to thank you for doing your job as a senator.
And, I want to point out that your greatest moment is yet at hand.
That would be tomorrow when Bill C-36 is voted upon.
We find before us a bill that threatens to change the very nature of Canada
itself.
know that you love Canada and want to preserve all that is best about
it, even as nations around us may be falling apart and changing their
faces daily...
Any law that negates the rule of law and our national
sovereignty (our very right to make our own laws), is unconstitutional
and could be rescinded as such.
Tomorrow is the great day when, instead of bringing shame to your service to
Canada in the senate, you are free to bring glory.
It's up to you to stand up for Canada and all Canadians.
Strike down this law. It is a wolf in sheep's clothing!
Thanks you!
Frances Nokes,
Concerned Citizen

  • [permaculture] My message to the Canadian Senate, FranandDave Nokes, 12/06/2010