permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Viewing SSE & Seeds of Change changes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Viewing SSE & Seeds of Change changes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:21:52 -0500

I've worked with Seeds of Change for the last 17 years as a photographer and writer. While recent events have been difficult to swallow for many, including me, there are still a lot of well intentioned people there that are working hard to support organic seed growers and increase the stock of high quality organic seed on the market. They also still support a lot of community gardening projects. We all knew that there would be compromises when they were taken on by Mars, but millions of dollars worth of good organic seed has been grown and distributed none the less.

BS? Maybe, Total? I don't think so.

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future
450 Main Street, Studio 2, Norway, Maine 04268 • 207-739-2409