permaculture - Re: [permaculture] underground housing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] underground housing
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:18:12 -0500

Oehler was a big hero for me in the 80s when I started building. Even though we didn't go Underground, so much of what he offered makes sense in terms of what you can do with what you have at hand and how little you really need to thrive.

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future
450 Main Street, Studio 2, Norway, Maine 04268 • 207-739-2409