permaculture - [permaculture] permies.com changing hosts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permies.com changing hosts
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:02:12 -0600

Yesterday I announced to a few places that permies broke 100,000. So
quite a few folks came out to have a look-see. We usually see about
3300 people each day and yesterday that popped up to about 4800.
So, naturally, the host freaked out and shut down permies.com.

Yes, that's right: the host is just that lousy.

Permies is back up, and we are currently working on getting everything
moved to the new host. There could be some bumps in the road and some
posts could get lost.

More news as events warrant.

  • [permaculture] permies.com changing hosts, paul wheaton, 11/04/2010