permaculture - [permaculture] 20th Annual Permaculture Design Course at Lost Valley - this winter!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marisha Auerbach <queenbee@herbnwisdom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] 20th Annual Permaculture Design Course at Lost Valley - this winter!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:16:03 -0700

20th Annual Permaculture Design Course
at Lost Valley Education Center
with Jude Hobbs, Rick Valley, and Marisha Auerbach

December 2 - December 15
Lost Valley Education Center
Dexter, OR (near Eugene, OR)

Permaculture offers a positive response to the uncertainties of the future.
It is a method of design that offers ways for you to create permanent
culture by conscious, sustainable use of resources in all aspects of
living. The time to plan for a resilient and prosperous future is now.

Course Topics Include:
* Permaculture Ethics & Principles
* Mapping & Design Exercises
* Natural Cycles & Pattern Recognition
* Observation & Site Analysis
* Garden Design & Establishment
* Useful Plants & Planting Strategies
* Water Harvesting, Management, & Conservation
* Soil Building & Ecology
* Animals in the System
* Forests, Agroforestry, & Tree Crops
* Eco-Building & Appropriate Technology
* Urban Permaculture & Village Design
* Cooperative Economics

Cost: $1250 including accommodations and prepared organic meals.

For instructor bios, visit:
http://www.lostvalley.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=132

To register, contact Marisha Auerbach (360) 273-7117 or
queenbee@herbnwisdom.com
Register now to reserve your space in this inspiring and informative course!

--
Herb'n Wisdom
Queen Bee Flower Essences

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of
us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on
the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food
and shelter." - Bill Mollison

  • [permaculture] 20th Annual Permaculture Design Course at Lost Valley - this winter!, Marisha Auerbach, 10/26/2010