permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture courses offering official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dick Pierce <dickpiercedesigns@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture courses offering official certification
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:30:26 -0500

Rock on, Jenny - Go girl!

The boys back home in Austin

--
DickPierceDesigns@gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter)

Just Completed: 4 Courses of citizen Gardener-Basic. Next Course starts on
Jan 15 - http://citizengardener.grouply.com/.

And, just started: Fall 2010 Permaculture Decign - through Dec 11. Local
Food Grad Potluck & Celebration - Sun Dec 12 (TBA)

Next PDC starts on Jan. 24th; great Christmas present.

Dick's PC-Bio. on www.austinperm.com/
You Tube Dick Pierce for video clips