permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urban Permaculture Design Course Tampa Bay

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urban Permaculture Design Course Tampa Bay
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

This sounds wonderful!  Can you come do one in Macon, GA next spring?  Macon
is one of those cities that is ready to be reborn into a new kind of economy
(or lack thereof).  There are several active permaculture sites around here,
including our 1/4 acre urban model, but mostly larger wooded systems outside
of the city.  Lots of other relocalization folks too, who might be
interested.  Personally I'd like to do a course focussed on urban
retrofitting now while we're involved in that very task, and a broadacre,
Keyline, cell grazing-centered course later as we start to develop our
grass-fed beef operation in the next couple of years.

Tripp

PS - Does anyone know if there is a Yeomans plow anywhere in the US southeast
for hire?  And if not, is anyone out there interested in the cooperative
purchase of one?

-Chinese proverb