permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PDC Curriculum

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PDC Curriculum
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:17:48 -0700

Hello,
Scott Pittman's update of the handbook is available online here:

http://www.permaculture.org/nm/images/uploads/PDC_cert_book_.pdf

The resource lists in the back focus on drylands, but it is much more
readable than the 1985 version, in my opinion.

I have discussed with other teachers the great list of things we teach that
are not included in the original curriculum: mushroom cultivation, and
Living Machines to name a couple.

Good luck,
Andrew