permaculture - [permaculture] civilian control of military (systems of power)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rain Tenaqiya <raincascadia@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] civilian control of military (systems of power)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

For those who claim that the military is run by civilians, I thought this was
relevant:

http://www.alternet.org/story/148367/michael_moore%3A_woodward_book_reveals_that_civilian_control_of_the_military_is_a_joke

>From wheaton.p@gmail.com Fri Oct 1 16:25:17 2010
:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=HYeew5imEaPf9TlQRqHbNeBbM0LJvl+GM/AtOnP9pOY=;
b=kYnEGqr84/i//GalcNigGQum02f+G0neaDpKjOcG1dyg1EpbHnDGxojZEcwFMxYv9Q
qhcjojj2+u6fX7ZnUfYCqWnZ3MLezCfzWKueotYLUt8Y0cZ5PHlimkjLtPeY/0jYmzBZ
poeTMRt+/0KmQ5gCQZOTfil/KTDCCx+aFkDrADomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1;
c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
b=hMRL3Ceg2VK6WZOPl5w1qLLWH0N7CaWYb0+qoK5XhV7WvXvMtAaeZeuSs5T5+PHobK
ZlgWH8eQkVoePuKUfXMBm4/5Q8fArF6UhP0F78rDHNyCapbe7hBSmw20n/xkT8FeLu52
LP2cGQo6iYy6lYN38eVQSpFBzvnGS3OFNdU4EMIME-Version: 1.0