permaculture - [permaculture] permies forums down

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permies forums down
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:40:11 -0600

whining, part 1: I was in washington state apple country getting more
video of skeeter and lining up some other excellent video
opportunities. And then, in the middle of the night I find out that
the forums are down. I dropped everything to head home to missoula.

whining part 2: after heaps of emails and calls and dragging in
friends, I find out that my host decided to upgrade some of their
stuff which crashed lots and lots of their clients. They have offered
no ETA on when it will be fixed. And they won't allow me or my
friends in to fix it.

In the meantime I have secured a new host and will move to the new
host as soon as the data is recovered.

Sorry for the inconvenience.