permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC: Practical Guide vs Designer's Manual

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC: Practical Guide vs Designer's Manual
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:08:33 -0700

I'm here- cracking up at what my boy Kablaoui has been saying...

not sure what context you heard it- but what I said was at one of my
commencement pep talks- blame no one, expect nothing and get out and do
epic shit anyway!

Hey -as I recall Bill bought back the rights to his book -wasn't it ten
speed press that had it- ? i think it was they that had the idea for the
"practical guide" tittle too. -and the graphic on the cover with the hands
holding the seedling, that seemed so fresh then -seems so very cliche now...
We also bought cases of books back then for $10 a book.

Larry

http://earthflow.com