permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris <kairos.chris@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:31:20 -0500

I agree with you on a certain level. Teaching soldiers, and even units will
certainly change some paradigms. I should also note that I know soldiers who
really do believe in helping people and are well meaning folks. I guess it's
the establishment, the brass if you will, the policies, the whole complex
that concerns me. They seem to turn a lot of well meaning projects and
people into weapons.
I believe that Scott and Toby were doing what they believe to be right and
effective. I completely hear where you and they are coming from. I'm just
going to put my effort in other places. We all have a niche.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone