permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:42:44 -0400

On 9/20/2010 2:08 PM, Chris wrote:

Although the soldiers are responsible in part for their actions, it
is this deliberate design process, the designers, and the
implementers ultimately hold accountability. This is why I would not
teach to the military. It is a design issue. I have personal
experience that tells me that the military's goals, ethics,
principles, and processes are not in alignment with my own. All this
said, I am not a pacifist.

But teaching the military permaculture is the first step toward curing the ills you have described. After that, the civilians need to be taught. This just seems obvious to me. What would prefer, hand out violent video games to them? Surely not.