permaculture - Re: [permaculture] changing the world in 60 seconds a week

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelly Simmons <kelly@bouldersustainability.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] changing the world in 60 seconds a week
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:48:39 -0600

I second this call. I'm teaching at Central Rocky Mtn Permaculture Instittute's 24th annual PDC this week, and one of our students discovered permaculture and decided to come for training from searching for YouTube videos on organic gardening. Up popped some videos about permaculture and she said they blew her away, and she had to learn more.

One anecdotal story does not proof make, but it sure is encouraging.

Best,

Kelly Simmons