permaculture - [permaculture] Kees Sprengers PBase gallery from 8 year Luang Namtha documentary project (Laos)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Kees Sprengers PBase gallery from 8 year Luang Namtha documentary project (Laos)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:43:47 -0400

[Scott: This is the Laos photo gallery I mentioned the other day]

kees5's PBase gallery from 8 year Luang Namtha documentary project (Laos)
http://www.pbase.com/kees5

"The photographs on this gallery are from my 8 year Luang Namtha documentary
project.
For more on my project visit http://kees.zenfolio.com
Feedback is very welcome.
This is an ongoing project , with both photographs and captions being added
at irregular intervals.
All photographs are Copyright Kees Sprengers. If you want to buy, use or
reproduce any of these, please contact me by email."

"Nearly all photographs on this site were taken from 2002 onwards in Laos,
Luang Namtha province, as part of an ongoing project to document lifestyles
and culture of minority ethnic groups in this rapidly changing area.
More detail may be found on my main website http://kees.zenfolio.com
Some further info on my photographs of ceremonial events in Yao villages can
be found at
http://www.pbase.com/image/104005342
I am very open to receiving any feedback from viewers.
All these pictures are copyrighted to me, some jointly to me and the Luang
Prabang based "Traditional Art and Ethnology Centre".http://www.taeclaos.org

But I am open for anyone approaching me for non-commercial use of these
images in ways that respect the content and the participants."

  • [permaculture] Kees Sprengers PBase gallery from 8 year Luang Namtha documentary project (Laos), Lawrence London, 09/09/2010