permaculture - [permaculture] need pictures of bee stuff

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] need pictures of bee stuff
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:21:20 -0600

I am currently editing a video about colony collapse disorder. This
isn't a hollywood movie, this is just one of my youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12

I have video of an expert on colony collapse disorder and lots of
really good info. Unfortunately, the video is gonna need a lot of
editing and I can use pictures to cover up the edits.

I need some pictures of bees and honey.

A picture of comb foundation would be good.

I could use a picture of a bee feeder.

I could use a picture of a massive orchard.

I could use a picture of a truck hauling a whole bunch of hives. Or
even a few dozen hives in one spot.

I could use a picture of mites on bees.

These need to be pictures that I could get permission to use: so
either you took them and you give me permission, or they are public
domain (and I've already spent hours looking for public domain stuff).

Any help?