permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new video on missoula farmers market

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new video on missoula farmers market
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:52:46 -0700

And, we get to see how massively tall you are too.... :)

Thanks for the info - makes me want to visit!

maria

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 7:31 AM, paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com> wrote:

> Look at just how crazy massive the missoula farmers market is!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/bM_Nw-V-PVA
>
> Includes a bit of info on how it got to be so big.
> Google command to search archives:

*The person who makes all care into one care*
*the care for simply staying present*
*will be cared for by that Presence*
*which is Creative Love. - Kabir Helminski*
**
*“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be
their option.”* - Author Unknown.

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.