permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Maybe the new age types will consult with the old guard and experience an epiphany, new vigor and greater enthusiasm.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Maybe the new age types will consult with the old guard and experience an epiphany, new vigor and greater enthusiasm.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:33:58 -0400

On 8/19/2010 7:42 PM, Nicholas Roberts, Permaculture.coop wrote:
Maybe the new age types will consult with the old guard and experience an
epiphany, new vigor and greater enthusiasm.

by the new age types I guess you mean Christians (say new age) will
consult with the indigenous peoples and peasants (say Via Campesina)
and reconnect with the universal

lets call this liberation permaculture

amen

Amen to that, Nicholas. I think Patrick meant the conventional
New Age types or all sorts and flavors and maybe the Christians too. See Facebook and all the different permaculture people, grups and organizations for a clearer view of people involved with New Age philosophy and Permaculture. Nice people.