permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Design / Ethics / Movement / etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LBUZZELL@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Design / Ethics / Movement / etc.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:46:06 EDT

I guess you just can't hack criticism or a call for
dialog. Your loss.
This is the kind of communication practice that seems so counterproductive
to the building of healthy community on this critically-important
international forum. Productive conversation has its own ecosystemic needs,
and I'm
hoping that we can find a way to apply the principles, ethics and
practices of PmC to communication as well as land care. Surely we can find
more
psychologically and socially sophisticated methods of communicating? I hope
there is someone on the list who can guide us forward on this. Otherwise
we devolve to the most childish and destructive ways of speaking with each
other that end up breaking down the cohesion of the PmC global community.

I'm open to learning: is there anyone on the list who can teach us the
permaculture of healthy communication?

Linda

In a message dated 8/16/2010 12:37:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,