permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture holds hands with US Miltary

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture holds hands with US Miltary
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

If you're so worried about infiltration, why don't you spend time educating
people on recognizing that? A hostile influence could infiltrate
permaculture whether we teach it to them or not! Please. Do you think the
AIM movement tried to teach the FBI to do ceremony and that's why the FBI
sent in agent provocateurs? If some vested interest sees permaculture as a
significant risk, they will try to co-opt it regardless of whether we
interface with them or not. It would perhaps behoove us to spend our time
becoming relevant and widespread enough to overcome that sort of thing rather
than arguing amongst ourselves. I agree that the greening the desert project
has far more value than any liability it may have caused (if there is one).

Cory