permaculture - [permaculture] The soil is an animal...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter@liberationecology.org
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] The soil is an animal...
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:09:04 -0600

...that is everywhere a mouth - and fungi are the teeth!

That's a line I use when I'm teaching about mushrooms.

It's a pretty sweet line, right?
I just thought I would go ahead and claim it, in public. ;)

It's turning up in the videos and powerpoints of a prominent
Pc teacher, who heard me say it in May 2007 when I guest
taught at his PDC course.

We all borrow from each other all the time, I know. I'm just a small fry Pc teacher, after all, carving out my own modest niche.

And that's a sweet tag line! Don't worry, I won't try and retroactively copyright it. We all know how that goes down... ;)

Feel free to ignore this.

all the best,
rafter

rafter sass