permaculture - [permaculture] When There Is No Dentist Class in Central Texas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marjory <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] When There Is No Dentist Class in Central Texas
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:41:10 -0500

In this one-day class you will learn two very important subjects; how to care for your teeth without needing to ever go to a dentist, and how to handle infections without using antibiotics. I have personally been using these techniques and can vouch for their effectiveness. Registration and more info at www.backyardfoodproduction.com. Saturday July 31st, 2010

Please note we have been having some website problems - oh bear with us! Here is a direct link to sign up for the workshop if you have problems from the main site. http://backyardfoodproduction.com/workshop/alternatives-dentists-treating-infections-without-antibiotics

Class agenda:
Morning session (9 am - noon)
- Effective dental hygiene without brushes, paste, or floss
- Treating cavities with herbs
- Treating abscesses with herbs and poultices
- Treating cracked and chipped teeth
- Treating gums and gum disease

Lunch break - bring you own sack lunch

Afternoon session (ends approximately 3:30 pm)
- Using poultices to treat deep infection
- How to make a poultice: what plants, techniques, and most common mistakes
- Treating broken bones and sprains with poultices
- Treating stings and bites

You must pre-register to attend. Cost is only $75 for the day - the
information is priceless. Class size is limited and will fill up quickly.

Doug Simons is our instructor. Doug has spent the last 30 years of his career developing the methods he will present to you in these few hours. When not practicing
herbal medicine, Doug guides pack mule expeditions in the Gila Wilderness.

http://backyardfoodproduction.com/workshop/alternatives-dentists-treating-infections-without-antibiotics