permaculture - [permaculture] networking

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] networking
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:12:12 +0800

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 13:54, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I am in touch with Rich on Facebook and hope, between Scott and myself...

I found Scott Pittman on Facebook, but not Rich Morris or yourself. I'd be
very happy to connect there with you and any other permaculture people.

http://www.facebook.com/chriswaterguy

And our project:
http://www.facebook.com/Appropedia

(I'm looking forward to an open source social network, but in the meantime,
Facebook is good.)

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia

  • [permaculture] networking, Chris Watkins, 07/23/2010