permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Complexity and depth of a permaculture site design.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: carolyn anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Complexity and depth of a permaculture site design.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:23:55 -0400

There's a website, Meetup.com, in which one can post a gathering of people
(usually community based, but also online or by phone) who have a particular
shared interest. They range from rottweilers to restaurant hopping and can
really be anything legal. Hundreds of subjects are already on the list new
ones get added all the time. It costs $19/month to organize one (I had one
here, but disbanded it in February due to uneven attendance) To utilize a
conference call as part of it, there's a free online conference call service
(probably many). I forget the name of it, but will check into it if you
would like me to. If that's the way you want to do it, you simply use the
phone number as the "location".

If you want help setting one up, I'd be happy to work with you on that. I'm
a newbie to Permaculture and would love the opportunity to learn from the
experience of others, especially in the Southeast. Amazingly (to me), my
first garden/guild is astoundingly productive! So much so that I'm calling
on folks who are walking by when I'm in the garden to give veggies away to!
And it's only JUNE!!!

Let me know if you'd like more info. In the meantime, you'll have fun
checking out www.meetup.com.

Take good care,
Carolyn