permaculture - [permaculture] promoting your permaculture resources on permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] promoting your permaculture resources on permies
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:29:43 -0600

To the best of my knowledge, permies.com gets more traffic than any
other permaculture site on the net. Please make sure that your stuff
is mentioned somewhere on permies.

If you are going to be part of a PDC, please make sure your PDC is
listed in one of our regional forums. The same goes for any
resources/events/knowledge you might have that might be of interest to
other permies in your area.

If you set your permies forum signature to reflect your web site, then
post to a few threads, most of our threads have so far been read
hundreds or even thousands of times. And will continue to be read for
years in the future. Currently, the thread on hugelkultur has been
read over 12,000 times. You can use your signature to refer to
current courses or resources and if you change it later, that change
will change on all of the posts you have made in the past for all
time, as well as your future posts.

And, of course, once you have a few links set up from permies to you,
it would be nice to have a few links coming back.

If there are other ways that you think permies.com can help convey
stuff about permaculture, please let me know!

Thanks!

  • [permaculture] promoting your permaculture resources on permies, paul wheaton, 06/14/2010