permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Registration Now Open for 2010 Worker Coop Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Registration Now Open for 2010 Worker Coop Conference
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:02:39 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Hoover, USFWC <conference@usworker.coop>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:22 AM
To: permaculturecoop@gmail.com

*In this Update* Housing <#128b64f1befe8c9e_LETTER.BLOCK9>
Scholarships <#128b64f1befe8c9e_LETTER.BLOCK11> [image: Join Our Mailing
List] <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102820648485>
Registration is Now
Open<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103418992192&s=700&e=001EXs3QHsvK4x0ed1UItukQdMCDVsqF195nwLhSgIYGTxahPPv_zjXyWWX7kpw8ITLXWrPxp9KXOW-LMMSArm1dYBGcIaF8EFmWTmNjXqWcS25fAfj3DxaKeYmRulQ-nVMMuzldofLL9aStSzAWxW33gmodC-c9qCSdM-LmrzcKTo=>

The Work We Do is the Solution
The 2010 National Worker Cooperative Conference

August 6-8, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area

[image: Save the Date card]
Register now to attend the 2010 national worker cooperative conference
this August in the Bay Area!

Early registration deadline ($10 off) is June 30.

We offer a variety of registration options. Meals and all conference
materials are included in the registration fee.

Full Registration (1 person, for full conference)
Voting Member - $150 per person
Nonvoting Member - $240 per person
Nonmember - $300 per person

Workplace Pass
(entitles entrance to 4 people per workplace, for full conference)
Voting Members - $450 per workplace
Nonvoting Members - $600 per workplace
Nonmembers - $800 per workplace

Day Pass (1 person, one day of the conference)
Voting Member - $90 per day
Nonvoting Member - $130 per day
Nonmember - $180 per day

Click here to
register<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103418992192&s=700&e=001EXs3QHsvK4x0ed1UItukQdMCDVsqF195nwLhSgIYGTxahPPv_zjXyWWX7kpw8ITLXWrPxp9KXOW-LMMSArm1dYBGcIaF8EFmWTmNjXqWcS25fAfj3DxaKeYmRulQ-nVMMuzldofLL9aStSzAWxW33gmodC-c9qCSdM-LmrzcKTo=>

HOUSING

We have reserved rooms at the conference site, the newly-renovated Clark
Kerr Conference Center at UC Berkeley.

Single rooms are $82/night for residence halls (communal floor bathroom) and
$99/night for suites (bathroom shared with one other room).

Shared rooms (2 beds) are $49/night for residence halls (communal floor
bathroom) and $60/night for for suites (bathroom shared with one other
room).

Housing minimum: we have to meet a housing minimum at the UC conference
site, so if you're making a choice between paying for a hotel and paying to
stay on site, we encourage you to stay on site! Plus you'll be closer to the
action and nestled right into the beautiful Berkeley hills. The dorms are
newly renovated, quite spacious, and the nicest college dorms we've ever
been in. And you can't beat the price!

We may be able to arrange free housing for a limited number of people. When
we have more information about free housing we will post it on the
conference website.

SCHOLARSHIPS

We have partnered with the Ralph K Morris Foundation to offer scholarships
to some conference attendees. The Ralph K Morris Foundation awards
scholarships for both registration and travel. Please visit the
"Cooperative Leadership Fund" on the Ralph K. Morris Foundation website at
www.ralphkmorrisfoundation.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103418992192&s=700&e=001EXs3QHsvK4xK4287WyVfg0DHIR6vNmEhPSilywf-IdqG-PsC-KplP0k79akgwvCIREL0jfrFAIEvuGSp3W4eyAm5YfnJQxK5XDwjcgVvvTfCJR2WcY_NpeBQpDRoudy4>to
learn more about the guidelines and criteria for applicants. You will
also find an application form at this site. Applications are due no later
than June 30. If you have any questions, please contact Jayne Kincade at
612-343-8272 or e-mail her at kincade.jayne@dorsey.com.

USFWC will offer a limited amount of scholarship funds to applicants who do
not qualify for Ralph M Morris Foundation funding. Scholarship applications
will be reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis. We therefore recommend that
you apply first to the Ralph K Morris Foundation.

The Work We Do is the Solution
August 6-8, 2010
UC Berkeley - Clark Kerr Conference Center
www.usworker.coop
Questions?
Call 415-379-9201
or email conference@usworker.coop
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102820648485&ea=permaculturecoop%40gmail.com&a=1103418992192>
[image: Safe
Unsubscribe]<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001gYuebWlSSZNCGTqMLsU_y7UhlEPN-_h7bk_zuMfaLmGaHpRL3Z6n9A%3D%3D&p=un>
This email was sent to permaculturecoop@gmail.com by
conference@usworker.coop.
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001gYuebWlSSZNCGTqMLsU_y7UhlEPN-_h7bk_zuMfaLmGaHpRL3Z6n9A%3D%3D&p=oo>|
Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001gYuebWlSSZNCGTqMLsU_y7UhlEPN-_h7bk_zuMfaLmGaHpRL3Z6n9A%3D%3D&p=un>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
Email
Marketing<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=&cc=TEM_EvInv_216>by
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=&cc=TEM_EvInv_216>
US Federation of Worker Cooperatives | PO Box 170701 | San Francisco | CA |
94117

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Registration Now Open for 2010 Worker Coop Conference, Permaculture Cooperative, 05/20/2010