permaculture - [permaculture] Deep Earth Healing workshop, June 2-5 in NM!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Olive Tree <olivetrii@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Deep Earth Healing workshop, June 2-5 in NM!
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

Deep Earth Healing
4 day workshop
June 2-5
Chimayo, New Mexico

With Starhawk and Joel Glanzberg of Regenesis www.regenesisgroup.com
<http://www.regenersisgroup.com>

In this four day workshop we will be working with the
tools and insights of Permaculture, nature awareness, tracking, and
earth-based traditions to develop our observation and understanding of,
and connection to ourselves, one another, and the landscape and plant
and animal communities that surround us. The patterns of nature will be
explored through movement, breath, conversation, silent tracking, and
application to work projects.

We'll apply our learnings in
hands-on projects to heal and transform a site. Projects will help
prepare for an encampment this summer to protest the expansion of
nuclear weapons capabilities at Los Alamos. We will be hosted in Chimayo NM
by members of the local Tewa community.

Cost:
Sliding Scale $350--$550 Includes food and camping accommodations
Scholarships and work trade available for activists and local youth. Clean
and
sober camp.

To register contact:
Grietje Laga
TracksTrails@NewMexico.com
505-795-7272

RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121367057888632

  • [permaculture] Deep Earth Healing workshop, June 2-5 in NM!, Olive Tree, 05/11/2010