permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem] typo fixed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem] typo fixed
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:12:33 -0400

typo fix..

David wrote:

Sigh. As Rodney King said while sporting his bruises, Can't we all just get along?

Difficult when you're a farmer and your ability to procure the resources
you need and have fair access to market opportunities is compromised because of direct interference from corporate agribusiness and/or their surrogates and through their pressure on the government to interefere with the operations of small locally-oriented sustainable farms through unnecessary regulation.

I think David needs to take his own advice.

  • Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem] typo fixed, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/15/2010