permaculture - [permaculture] Regarding The Permaculture Institute Teacher Register

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Holger Hieronimi <holger@tierramor.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Regarding The Permaculture Institute Teacher Register
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:25:55 -0600

Hello-

This is a somwhat interesting development in the whole issue of "official" Permaculture Design Certification, discussed just a few month ago in this list- Shows us once again, that its basicly impossible to control an "invasive species", once there are free energy and the ecological conditions set up for them to spread and go wild. In this case, permaculture is the "invasive species".
We have to go with the flow, and keep comunication, exchange and feedback on how to surf with this wave.

kind regards from Mexico

holger