permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Happy Birthday Scott Pittman!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kevin Topek <ktopek@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Happy Birthday Scott Pittman!
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:01:17 -0500

Scott,

I'd like to second Larry's toast to your 70th birthday. You were my Permaculture teacher and an excellent one at that. I owe you a debt of gratitude. Your sage advice through the years has always helped me to do a better job in my practice. Happy Birthday ... and many more!

Kevin Topek
www.permaculturedesign.net