permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture singles forum

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture singles forum
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:19:49 -0600

Well, the forum has been up for a while now. The interesting thing is
that while only a few people posted, those posts got read a LOT!

So, I guess there is a lot of traffic in the forum, but if you want to
get something out of it, you're gonna have to post something.

> Okay, I created the new forum.
>
> Click on this:
>
> http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/42.0
>
> and then click on "new topic" to tell us all about yourself.
>
> If you haven't registered for permies.com yet, you'll have to do that.

  • Re: [permaculture] new permaculture singles forum, paul wheaton, 03/22/2010