permaculture - [permaculture] 6th Annual Northeast Permaculture Convergence, July 2-4, Unity, Maine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] 6th Annual Northeast Permaculture Convergence, July 2-4, Unity, Maine
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:27:27 -0500

Greetings permaculture friends:

Pardon the cross-post to multiple lists but want to make sure everyone has
the details!

As some of you know, this year's convergence for the northeast region of the
US (and eastern provinces of Canada being duly invited!) will take place at
the MOFGA Fairgrounds in Unity, Maine (about 3.5h drive north of Boston).
Please feel free to bookmark the convergence web site as the preliminary
info posted there now will be updated at a more rapid pace over the coming
weeks: http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/

If you think you can make it.... please take a moment to either suggest a
session that you would LIKE to see offered or one that you could offer
yourself! We still have room for some great sessions. Note that we will
have both the "permaculture community" of teachers and practitioners in
attendance as well as be open to interested folks
that are new to permaculture. Suggest a session here:
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/

We hope to open up early registration in April. Feel free to pass this
along!

Warm Regards,
Lisa

neconvergence (at) gmail (dot) com

Lisa M Fernandes
Resilient Homes | www.resilienthomes.com
Portland Maine Permaculture | www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
Telephone: 207-229-2611

  • [permaculture] 6th Annual Northeast Permaculture Convergence, July 2-4, Unity, Maine, Lisa Fernandes, 03/13/2010