permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sandor Kraut: Seeking Input for New Fermentation Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sandor Kraut: Seeking Input for New Fermentation Book
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:02:51 -0500

Johnathan Yelenick wrote:
email from Sandor Kraut

Hello friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have begun work on a new book about
fermentation.

In the years since I wrote Wild Fermentation, not only has my
personal fermentation practice expanded and evolved considerably, but
also I have had the unique privilege of discussing fermentation and
corresponding about it with thousands of people. This has yielded
much new information, caused me to investigate new aspects, and
brought me new insights. I wish to share this, and so I am writing
another book about fermentation.

I am writing to invite you and other fermentation enthusiasts to
contribute information, ideas, and images to this project. Here are a
few ways you can help:

Its Sandor Ellix Katz.
This will be a book to buy and add to your nutrition library, not to miss.

LL