permaculture - Re: [permaculture] skeeter talking about nettles and bones

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] skeeter talking about nettles and bones
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:51:25 -0800 (PST)

Wow Paul,

One of the first youtubes of Skeeter.  Most of it made sense, but next time,
I'll bring my make-up person with me.

Here are a few sentences I just penned to see if I can get it in my email
newsletteer about to go out.

Another business proposal:

Agroforestry & Wildcrafting Videos & Youtubes

Michael Pilarski is looking for one or more persons to produce some
agroforestry and wildcrafting videos and youtubes. I would like to do some
video documentation of my 5 agroforestry systems developed over the last 23
years.  Also I would like to capture some of  my wildcrafting knowledge in
video form to educate more people about useful and sustainable wildcrafting
methods. 2010 timeframe, especially this spring and early summer.  There are
lots of opportunities for the longer time frames also.  Contact Michael.

I owe you a swinging permies single ad and countless blogs,

till then

best wishes,

did you just get my first email newsletter?  With my Montana workshops in it?
If not let me know.

skeeter