permaculture - Re: [permaculture] any biologists out there?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] any biologists out there?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:28:17 -0700

Lawrence,

Most of your questions have already been addressed in the thread link.

In a nutshell:

- this is the sort of thing that comes up regularly at permies.com

- legionellae hurt you only if you breathe in the mist.

- I don't know what DHW is

- some of your questions are the same questions we are currently stuck on

- both solar and jean pain methods appear to be susceptible to
this problem at certain times.