permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Does anyone have info on?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LINDARAY@att.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Does anyone have info on?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:38:21 +0000

Hello Gavin,

Great video on your site ref the backyard garden. It looks wonderful,
especially the Corn, Kale and tomatoes :).

So, here's a question- What if you did your once-a-week class out of
Oakland's Planting Justice, and on your own? If you did that, wouldn't it
work better than being part of some other (controversial) affiliation (for
whom it is clear that you will have to keep making excuses)?

I hope you will consider it.

Namaste,
Linda
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate
-------------- Original message from gavinraders@gmail.com: --------------