permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Re: [earthactivist] Does anyone have info on?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <leeflier@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Re: [earthactivist] Does anyone have info on?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:28:05 -0500

Thanks Isabel for posting this... Vladislav may be doing cool things at his place but his response seems awfully strange. I can't imagine that someone qualified to teach a PDC would "shy away" from even being *named* as an instructor for a PDC... ???

Udan Farm wrote:
I posted something on the Earthactivist list (Starhawk's) and received this
response...